- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Great Ashby Veterinary Hospital is an RCVS accredited Small Animal Hospital, welcoming dogs, cats and small mammals. We will also see birds, exotics and poultry but are not exotics specialists.
The hospital is manned 24-hours a day by our nurses. For emergency cases out of hours, please call 01438 746550, which will have a message providing our emergency contact details.
If you wish to see a particular vet, please tell the receptionist when booking your appointment. Urgent cases will always be seen at short notice, however we advise clients to call first to ensure that a veterinary surgeon will be available.
Nurse appointments are available at selected times providing discounted rates for routine procedures such as nail clipping, anal gland checks and weight clinics.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Blood donor register.
- Clinical services and facilities.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Helen Lee BVetMed BSc (Hons) MRCVS – Clinical Director
- Adam Daniels BVetMed (Hons) PhD MRCVS
- Bill Nolan BSc BVetMed MRCVS
- Susan Playle BVSc (Hons) MRCVS
- Charlotte Rice BVSc MRCVS
- Marcus Selvadurai BVetMed MRCVS
- Nigel Tao BSc BVSc MRCVS
- Liz Tilson BVSc ESVPS GPCertSAM MRCVS
- Kim Wilson BVetMed (Hons) MRCVS
Great Ashby Veterinary Hospital
St Francis House
Postcode for sat nav users: SG1 6NH
Telephone: 01438 745833
Monday to Friday: 8am – 8pm
Saturday: 8am – 5pm
Sunday: 9am – 12pm for urgent appointments only.
Consultations are by appointment only.
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.