- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Roebuck surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats and small mammals. We will also see birds, exotics and poultry but are not exotics specialists.
If you wish to see a particular vet please tell the receptionist when booking your appointment. Urgent cases will always be seen at short notice, however we advise clients to call first to ensure that a veterinary surgeon will be available.
Nurse appointments are available at selected times providing discounted rates for routine procedures such as nail clipping, checking anal glands and weight checks.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Blood donor register.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Helen Lee BVetMed BSc (Hons) MRCVS – Clinical Director
- Adam Daniels BVetMed (Hons) PhD MRCVS
- Bill Nolan BSc BVetMed MRCVS
- Susan Playle BVSc (Hons) MRCVS
- Charlotte Rice BVSc MRCVS
- Marcus Selvadurai BVetMed MRCVS
- Nigel Tao BSc BVSc MRCVS
- Liz Tilson BVSc ESVPS GPCertSAM MRCVS
- Kim Wilson BVetMed (Hons) MRCVS
Roebuck Veterinary Centre
Telephone: 01438 354599
Monday to Friday: 8am – 8pm
Saturday: 8am – 1pm
Consultations are by appointment only.
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.