Our Roebuck surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats and small mammals. We will also see birds, exotics and poultry but are not exotics specialists.
If you wish to see a particular vet please tell the receptionist when booking your appointment. Urgent cases will always be seen at short notice, however we advise clients to call first to ensure that a veterinary surgeon will be available.
Nurse appointments are available at selected times providing discounted rates for routine procedures such as nail clipping, checking anal glands and weight checks.
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Helen Lee MRCVS
- Kim Wilson BVetMed (Hons) MRCVS
- Charlotte Rice BVSc MRCVS
- Nigel Tao BSc BVSc MRCVS
- Liz Tilson BVSc ESVPS GPCertSAM MRCVS
- Bill Nolan BSc BVetMed MRCVS
- Adam Daniels BVetMed (Hons) PhD MRCVS
- Veronica Rodino Tilve MRCVS
- Susan Playle BVSc (Hons) MRCVS
Roebuck Veterinary Centre
Telephone: 01438 354599
Monday to Friday: 8am – 8pm
Saturday: 8am – 5pm
Consultations are by appointment only.