Here at Roebuck Veterinary Group we pride ourselves on clinical excellence and being able to offer a gold standard of veterinary medicine. We have a fully equipped theatre for surgical cases, imaging suite and separate cat and dog wards to ensure the best for your pet from starting a procedure through to recovery.
Our diagnostic services include
- On-site lab facilities (including biochemistry and haematology).
- We also work closely with an off-site lab where specialist pathologist advice is needed.
- Ultrasound and echocardiography (heart scans).
- Endoscopy (bronchoscopy – airways, gastroscopy – stomach).
- Digital X-rays.
- Up to date anaesthetic monitoring equipment, including ECG, capnography and pulse oximetry.
- Well equipped dental facilities, including a descaler, polish and drill.
Several of our vets are surgically focused so we are able to offer a wide range of complex surgical procedures including certain cruciate repairs, BOAS surgery, certain fracture repairs and total ear canal ablations (TECA).